|Monday||10am - 7pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 7pm|
|Thursday||10am - 7pm|
|Friday||10am - 6pm|
|Saturday||10am - 6pm|
|Sunday||11am - 4pm|
|closed 1 Sunday a month|
NEW! Curvaceous, a complete professional, customizable system from care to style that transforms all curl types: waves, curls and spirals.
Winner of the 2014 American Salon Best Curl Line award, Curvaceous is a collection of curly and wavy hair care and styling products specially formulated to bring out the best in every curl. Redken’s exclusive Curl Memory Complex and the Interlock Protein Network (IPN) strengthen and moisturize hair and reactive curls and waves for increased manageability, frizz control and amazing shine.
Suitable for color-treated hair, Redken Curvaceous is the first professional system to address top curl concerns including dryness, frizz, fragility and dullness, while also providing three days of curl definition* and 97% frizz reduction.** Featured in each of the ten Curvaceous products is the exclusive Curl Memory Complex, a combination of sugar crystals to attract moisture and reactivate shape, moringa oil to drench dehydrated curls with a boost of moisture, and UV filters to shield hair from environmental aggressors and protect color-treated waves, curls and spirals from fading.
Follow the below steps to achieve the hottest Curvaceous looks based on your curl type:
FOR WAVES THAT WOW
● CLEANSE: Gently massage Curvaceous High Foam Lightweight Cleanser throughout wet hair. Rinse.
● CONDITION: Apply Curvaceous Conditioner evenly throughout hair. In a downward motion, use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to evenly distribute and detangle. Rinse.
● STYLE: Squeeze and towel-dry hair. Mist Curvaceous Wind Up energizing and texturizing spray on each section of the head using a "squeezing technique" to boost waves with shape and shine. For added fullness, allow hair to gently fall freely on either side while diffusing. Repeat on opposite side until dry. To refine, randomly wrap waves around a 1" curling iron barrel. Finish by styling waves into desired shape and lightly mist Curvaceous CCC Spray climate control spray gel to define and perfect.
FOR CURLS THAT CAPTIVATE
● CLEANSE: Gently massage Curvaceous Low Foam Moisturizing Cleanser throughout wet hair. Rinse.
● CONDITION: Apply a generous amount of Curvaceous Conditioner evenly throughout hair. Rinse. For increased manageability and control do not rinse completely.
● PRIME: Squeeze and towel-dry hair leaving behind a small amount of moisture. For thicker or drier ends, apply a small amount of Curvaceous Curl Refiner moisturizing and curl-defining primer.
● ACTIVATE: Lightly mist Curvaceous CCC Spray climate control caring spray-gel to define and perfect.
● STYLE: Apply Curvaceous Full Swirl sculpt and shine cream evenly throughout entire head. Twist 1”-2” sections of the hair around your fingers to define and set. Diffuse hair until about 80% dry and allow the rest to dry naturally. For next day styling, recommend Curvaceous CCC Spray climate control caring spray gel for flexible hold and frizz control.
FOR SPIRALS THAT SIZZLE
● CLEANSE: Gently massage Curvaceous Low Foam Moisturizing Cleanser from lengths and ends, working up towards the scalp for 1-3 minutes. Rinse. Alternate every 3 weeks with Curvaceous No Foam Highly Conditioning Cleanser.
● CONDITION: Apply a generous amount of Curvaceous Conditioner throughout mid-lengths and ends. In a downward motion, use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to evenly distribute and detangle. Rinse.
● PRIME: Squeeze and towel-dry hair. Apply Curvaceous Curl Refiner moisturizing and curl-defining primer from mid-length to ends. Twist sections with your fingers for targeted moisture, definition and bounce.
● STYLE: Using your fingers, rake a small amount of Curvaceous Spiral Lock high-hold gel throughout entire head. Diffuse or air dry, and finish by separating spirals into desired shape. For next day styling, we recommend Curvaceous CCC Spray climate caring spray gel for flexible hold and frizz control.